Who Should Attend
- Channel Partners/Resellers
No prerequisites are necessary. However, learners are expected to have a working knowledge of computer software, Windows navigation, and the ability to understand concepts of voice and computer system operation.
After completing this course the delegate will be able to:
- Select, connect, and configure the various Cisco IP telephony devices
- Configure Cisco CallManager to add users, phones, and Cisco IP Communicator to the Cisco CallManager database using manual configuration, auto registration, or the Bulk Administration Tool
- Configure Cisco CallManager to enable features and services to include conferencing, music on hold, speed dials, Call Park, Call Pickup, Cisco Call Back, Barge, Privacy, Cisco IP Phone Services
ACCM teaches administrators how to perform the most frequently requested administrative tasks for installed Cisco IP telephones and users.
- Course Introduction
- Reviewing Telephony and IP Phones
- Introducing Cisco IP Phones
- Connecting End-user Devices
- Lab 3-1: End-user Devices
- Navigating CallManager
- Lab 4-1: Adding Users and Customising User Options
- Lab 4-2: Call Park, Call Pickup, Cisco Call Back, Barge and Privacy Features
- Configuring User Features
- Lab 5-1: Configuring Extension Mobility
- Lab 5-2 Call Display Restrictions and Client Matter Codes
- Using BAT, Remote Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Administering Cisco CallManager, Administering Cisco CallManager Training Courses.