Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- Learners are expected to have a working knowledge of computer software, Windows navigation, and the ability to understand concepts of voice and computer system operation.
- CME Overview
- What is IPT
- IPT Components – Servers, phones, Gateways, Voicemail systems etc
- IP Phone features
- IP Phones and the LAN - Boot sequence, network settings, Ports, VLAN’s and QoS
- CME (GUI)
- Browser Support
- Navigation and menu structures
- User Interface
- CME Command Line (CLI)
- Accessing CME through Command Line Interface
- Basic Administration
- Configure Cisco CallManager to add users and phones to the Cisco CallManager database using manual configuration.
- Configure Cisco CallManager to enable music on hold, speed dials, Call Pickup, Cisco IP
- Phone Services, voice mail, Cisco Extension Mobility for new users.
- Demonstrate the use of these features on Cisco IP Phones.
- Features- Call Park, Transfer and Hunt Groups
- Configure call forwarding.
- Configure Meet Me conferencing and conferencing resources.
- Configure soft-key and IP phone button templates.
- Configure IP phone services – fast dials, address book.
- Understand and configure Extension mobility.
- Understand and configure Call Pickup Groups.
- Voicemail Configuration
- Configuring a Voicemail box
- Associating VoiceMail Boxes to users
- Making changes to VoiceMail Boxes
- Troubleshooting IP Phone Problems
- Basic steps – physical connectivity, possible user errors
- Class of restriction
- Using Switch port information
- What information to provide for technical support
- Voicemail issues – MWI reset, out of licensing and deleting users.
Cisco Call Manager Express Training Courses, Cisco Call Manager Express Administration, CME Admin