Who Should Attend
- Channel Partners/Resellers
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Module 1: Unified Communications Architecture Overview Given an example Unified Communications Manager solution, identify the features of Cisco Unified Communications Release 6.0.
- Module 2: Designing the LAN for Unified Communication Call Control.
- Module 3: Designing the WAN for Unified Communication Call Control.
- Module 4: Designing Unified Communication Call Control Select IP telephony gateways that are appropriately sized for customer load conditions and appropriately scalable for their growth projections
The Cisco Unified Communications Architecture and Design course addresses the breadth of technical issues surrounding the design of Voice over Data networks and explains a methodology that brings order to approaching the problems faced by planners and designers. It teaches the assessment of the current network, Cisco methodology for implementing Voice over Data networks, and how to design sustainable and appropriate implementations. The 5-day course culminates in an intensive lab exercise to apply the concepts, recommendations and calculations to design an Enterprise Unified Communications solution with emphasis on LAN and WAN based call control systems that can be implemented and maintained cost-effectively. Given an existing data network, design a voice network solution overlay based on the use of Cisco's Unified Communications products according to the SRND and Cisco best practices. This course will cover design practices for each of the following models: .
- Single Site
- Multi-site Centralized
- Multi-site Distributed
- Cluster Over an IP WAN