Who Should Attend
- Channel Partners
- IPCC Enterprise
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Explain the components, function and call flow of a Unified CVP solution when deployed in either a Standalone or Comprehensive model.
- Summarize and complete the steps necessary to configure a functional Unified CVP Comprehensive deployment model with Unified ICME.
- Demonstrate use of 6 Unified ICME MicroApps available to support caller interaction with Unified CVP.
- Set up and configuration of Unified CVP components to support Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text To Speech (TTS).
- Configure Unified CVP Comprehensive solution to support subsequent transfer and queuing.
- Associate VoiceXML as a technology and the benefits it provides to Unified CVP.
- Install and configure the CVP VoiceXML Solution for Unified CVP.
- Define and discuss reporting as it relates to a Unified CVP Solution.
- Define High Availability (HA) solutions including Diagnostics and Troubleshooting as they relate to a Unified CVP Comprehensive solution with Unified ICME.
The Cisco Voice Portal Implementation (CVPI) v4.0 course is a five (5) day course that defines the tasks necessary for the Operation, Administration, Management and Provisioning (OAM and P) of Unified CVP as it is installed in a Comprehensive ICME environment.
The course outline is as follows:
- Course Introduction
- Unified CVP Technical Overview
- Unified CVP Comprehensive
- Unified ICME Scripting to Support Unified CVP
- Unified BCP VoiceXML Solution
- Security and Reporting
- Failover, Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
Customer Voice Portal Implementation Training Courses.