Session Manager and System Manager Administration Boot Camp
Prepare for the ACSS Session Manager and System Manager Implementation and Maintenance certification.
1. System Manager User Profile Administration
- Set up, manage, and administer the range of user accounts
2. Session Manager Instance Administration
Learn to administer the Session Manager platform and ensure critical relationships are established.
- Locations: Bandwidth and Call Admission Control parameters
- Session Manager as a SIP entity
- Session Manager instances
- Verification: Dashboard, enable service, data replication
3. Session Manager Network Routing Policy Administration
Learn to define and apply Network Routing Policies (NRPs) on Avaya Aura's Session Manager. Learn NRP concepts and how to create the required data structures combine them as routing policies, and then test them in a real-world environment.
4. Session Manager User Administration
- What is a user?
- Communication profile
- PPM and dynamic download of user specific settings to phone
- SIP registration and location
- Calls scenarios: SIP users, non-SIP users, same SM, different SM, etc.
- Redundancy: Failing users over to secondary SM in the core and in the branch
- Multiple communication addresses and multiple communication profiles
- Endpoint Profile: Establishing CM user relationships through System Manager
- Synching CM with System Manager: Managed elements
- Working with CM station settings in System Manager
- Create SIP user associated to existing CM station
- Create SIP user and create CM station
5. Session Manager, CM, and other Feature Server Administration
Learn to perform user-related administration in the new environment. Perform practical tasks relating to:
- User profile, station administration, and phone settings (PPM)
- Sequenced applications
- Named applications
- Event handling
6. System Manager Maintenance
- Configuring High Availability
- Backing Up and Restoring from Backup
- Discovering Inventory in the Network
- Deploying Product Licenses
- Bulk Import and Export
7. Troubleshooting Session Manager and System Manager
Identify and solve problems using content based on real support tickets received by Avaya Services..