Who Should Attend
Channel Partner/Reseller, Customer, Employee
- Working knowledge of Cisco CallManager Release 4.x features and functions is mandatory
- Ability to configure users, devices, media resources, applications, dial plans and features in Cisco CallManager 4.x; and to monitor, manage, and secure the Cisco CallManager deployment
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Ability to configure voice interfaces on Cisco voice-enabled equipment for connection to traditional, non-packetized telephony equipment and to configure the call flows for POTS and VoIP dial peers
After completing this course the student should be able to:
- Understand and be able to state the difference between CallManager v4.X and CallManager v5.0.
- Understand and identify the new features of CallManager v5.0.
- Describe the installation process for CallManager v5.0
- Describe the process for upgrading from CallManager v4.X to CallManager v5.0
Upgrading to Cisco Unified CallManager 5.0 provides learners with the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully upgrade a Release 4.x cluster to 5.0; to administer, monitor, and secure a Cisco Unified CallManager 5.x deployment; to apply new features; and to identify migration considerations and changes to existing features.
- Installing and Upgrading to Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.0
- Administering Cisco Unified CallManager Release 5.0
- Implementing New and Changed Cisco Unified CallManager 5.0 Features
- Unified ICME Scripting to Support Unified CVP
Upgrading to Cisco Unified CallManager Training Courses.